Starting to become a real housewife

07:00


~Alot of the time I cook from scratch
~I can wash up, make breakfast and make lunch boxes all at once!

~I may not have a daily cleaning schedule but I do clean ( as much as Iain will deney that I do, just because he knows it winds me up)
~After the bomb that is HRH & his younger brother have hit the toy room I can put everything back in its (correct) home within minutes to a showroom standard - do showrooms 
have toy rooms!?

Eventhough I do all of this   

I think I am now becoming a real housewife........

                          

I'm doing the ironing!

Most people who know me will know I don't iron I'm more of a shake out the creases & hang it up kind a gal or if i'm desperate for something ironed Iain will do it.

Fast forward to June 2015 and I think i'm actually starting to enjoy irioning, I can do it of an evening and still catch up with my Sky+ programes the biggest plus is its stopping me form sitting on my arse of an evening and eating chocolate!!



Does your iron get used or is it an ornament!?

Follow me;




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100