Siblings in June

07:00


This month my boys are seeming SO much closer. They even have jokes between themselves, laughing until they fall down on the floor in a heap!! They also play games that only brothers would understand ~ mainly wrestling.


        

Their bond is becoming stronger by the day and long may it continue. Don't get me wrong they fight like cat and dog at times but they wouldn't be without each other....if one falls down the other is right their to pick their brother back up (my heart melts).


brother
noun {bruhth-er}

a person who is there when you need him;
someone who picks you up when you fall;
a person who sticks around when no one else will;
a brother is always a friend. 


My boys, my heart, my soul.




GOOGLE ANALYTICS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100