Meal planning Monday 2/2/2015

10:38

 
Happy 2015 !

 
 
Haven't posted a meal plan in a while.................
 
I'm now having to food shop and meal plan for the month as Iain no longer gets paid weekly, I made a big list of everything we had in the frezzer, fridge & store cupboard before I made a shopping list to take with me.  

We had way more in the frezzer than I'd thought! 
 
Harry is also trying out hot school meals up until half term so I have to think about what he is having for lunch & try not to duplicate it!

 
Monday ~ Nigellas pasta risotto with bacon and peas (will be subbing the bacon for Chorizo)
 
Tuesday ~ Brothers birthday tea @ Mums!
 
Wednesday ~ Slow Cooker chicken curry with rice
 
Thursday ~ Spaghetti carbonara
 
Friday ~ Steak with dauphinoise potatoes
 
Saturday ~ Filled chicken breast with carrot and swede mash
 
Sunday ~ Roast @ Mums! 
 
 
 
How do you decide what to put on your meal plan?
 
Check out my Pinterest boards for meal ideas -
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100