My first Degustabox ~ Winter Box (November)*

08:00



Last week I received my first Degustabox ~ this one was the Winter Box.

 


I've seen lots of people rave about the Degustabox so when I was sent a half price first box coupon I jumped at the chance to try it out.

I am very impressed by the selection of the food and drink items included in the box.

Here is what I received;


 
 
Montano cider ~ I not a big cider lover, but will definitely give this a try. I'm sure Iain will have a bigger glass than me! £2.79
 




 
 
Kettle Chips, Salsa & mesquite ~ We really like kettle chips so these were a big hit and I don't think they'll last long - Very glad we weren't sent the Stilton & Port ones (Yuck!!) £2.19

 
 
 
 
Holy Cow Curry Sauce, Mughlai Korma & Kashmir Roganjosh ~ I haven't come across this brand of curry sauce before so looking forward to trying them. We were sent a mild and a medium sauce which we'll all eat. £3.38
 

 
 
Branston Mediterain Tomato chutney ~ This is the perfect partner for cheese, meats and crackers with our boxing day lunch this Christmas. The price point is a big plus too. They've also launched a Caramelised Onion flavour of chutney too, which I'm going to buy for our Pate starter on Christmas day!  £1.50 
 

 
 
Lindt Lindor My Melting Moment (6) ~ Degustabox how did you know that Lindt is my all time favourite chocolate!? You can't go wrong with chocolate in my eyes I'm in heaven! £3.25 (65p each)
 
 
 
Pip Organic Cloudy apple organic fruit juice (2) ~ This is also a new product to me, I'm not a huge fan of fruit juice I prefer squash but the boys will love these, they are a handy size to pop in my bag or the buggy for out and about or even to go in Harry's school lunchbox £3.00 (£1.50 each) 
 

 
 
Cool Dawn Recovery ~ Cool Dawn is a herbal detox drink made to help prevent and cure hangovers! Great for the festive period! £2.98 (£1.49)
 

 
 
Kent's Kitchen Fajita flavour shot ~ I'm really love all the flavour shots that you can find in the supermarket at the moment. I haven't come across this brand before, we love fajitas so I can't wait to transform our chicken fajitas with this. I'm definitely going to find out where I can buy these from, the price for four shots is brilliant. £1.85
 
 

Chai Latte, Spiced ~ This was my free sample, now I love to drink tea but I'm not sure if I'm going to be a fan of this. I might try making it with the suggested half water half hot milk for a creamier tea.


I was really impressed with the items I received in my box, and I'm sure I'll be buying it monthly. 


Have you tried the Degustabox yet?
 
 
 
Follow me;
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*all opinions of products sent to me are my own, I wasn't paid to make this review.


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100