Rocky road recipe

08:00


Over the weekend I had a major urge to make some sweet treats, so I started off with something simple first.

Rocky Road fridge cake, who can say no to this chocolaty treat.

It only needs a few store cupboard ingredients and then you can pimp it up with what ever you fancy!




  • Melt 125g butter and 300g chocolate (I used a mix of milk & dark)
  • Add 3tbs golden syrup
  • Then mix in 200g crushed up biscuits (I used digestives) and 100g marshmallows (either mini ones or cut up large marshmallows)
  • This time I added a handful of white chocolate buttons, chopped up milky way bars and some of my favourite Terry's chocolate orange!
  • Combine until all ingredients are covered in the melted chocolate and press into a 9" square tin
  • Chill for a couple of hours and cut however you wish!
  • ENJOY



 
 I've included the recipe in the Baking Tag on YouTube.
 
What's your favourite sweet treat to make?
 
 

Follow Me
 

 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100