PicStick personalised photo magnets ~ Review

08:00


I don't think a day goes by when I don't take a picture of some sort!!
 

So when PicStick approached me asking if I'd like to create my own personalised picture magnets I jumped at the chance.
 
The process was so easy. Photos can be uploaded straight from your computer, Mobile, Facebook or Dropbox.

Forgot to take a picture before Harry got to the magnets, our 9th picture is on Nanny's fridge!

The magnets can be ordered in sets of 9 for £9.50, with free shipping and fast delivery.
Get 25% off when you order here using the code DAY25.
 
Although the uploading process was easy and I think that the price is very reasonable, I wasn't 100% happy with my order.
 
A couple of the pictures have come out very dark and almost unrecognisable unless your very close to them, I think this may be because the original pictures have a darkish background compared to our family snaps with a white backdrop.  If there was an indicator on the website when ordering to show that these pictures may have come out dark/blurry or not as the original it would of been helpful and I could have had 9 images I was fully happy with.




I'm not saying it has stopped me from using the website again or purchasing more magnets sheets from them, I'll just be more cautious when choosing my images!  
 
*This product was given for the purpose of a review, all opinions and words are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100