Fake away - Chinese.

12:43

Our Fake away Chinese meal.

We love a take away, everyone likes a take away every now and then! (I just like the thought of not having to stand at the cooker). Dont get me wrong I do love cooking but everyone likes a night off.
If your anything like us you order too much can't finish what's on your plate and just feel a little disappointed once you've eaten :/ .

I've found the answer to all our take away prayers well Chinese ones anyway!

CHINESE FAKE AWAY

Baked sweet and sour chicken.
Sesame Egg fried rice.
Crispy chilli beef.




There is never an empty plate when I serve this up....... Yum Yum.
 
Click here for the recipes.


Do you prefer a take away or homemade  food?
Would you like to know how I make this?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100